Free Notary for our Membership with Picture ID
Protect your money from loss or theft
Your money goes straight into your account
Your money is on time, every time
You can have all or part of your payroll, social security or pension direct deposited to your account. Just contact your payroll office to get you started.
Wire Transfer Instructions
All of the below information must be given for Teamsters Credit Union to receive a wire transfer on your behalf.
Alloya Corporate Credit Union
For Further Credit to:
Teamsters Credit Union
For Final Credit to:
Your name and account number
GO GREEN – Sign up for E-statements today
Simplify your finances with E-Statements. You can view and print your monthly statement anytime.
Sign up for NETBRANCH and click on statements.
Upgrade your online banking experience
We’ve made changes to give you more choice, freedom and convenience than ever.
Your new online banking platform will still have the features and functionality you’re accustomed to, but with more choice, freedom and convenience than ever. Customize the view on your online banking page to give you quick access to the activities that matter most to you. Enjoy new features, like easier-to-use screens, more options with one-time and recurring transfers, and the ability to share part or all of your account with others.
What Do I Need To Do?
Just log in and start using your new options.
The first time you log in, you will use your member number as your login ID, just as you’ve done before. After that, you can change it to a new user ID that is secure and easy to remember. You will also be asked to answer some security questions that will help us confirm your identity when you log in later. You will need to do this only the first time you log in.
After you log in, you will arrive at your home page with your list of accounts, along with some new added features, like a list of additional services we think you may find interesting.
The home page is completely customizable. Choose between a two or three column layout and add, move or delete web content boxes to give you quick access to the activities that matter most.
Click through the tabs to get familiar with everything we offer. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, visit the services tab. Here, you can take advantage of the many services that we offer to give you the convenience of being in control of your finances and make managing money easier than ever before.
The following fees may be assessed against your account and the following transaction limitations, if any, apply to your account:
- Automatic transfer of funds from a share savings account to a share draft account $3.00
- Courtesy Pay $30.00
- Deposited checks (and other items) returned unpaid $30.00
- Non-sufficient funds – each $30.00
- Non-sufficient funds pre-authorized withdrawal $30.00
- Telephone transfer from share to share savings $3.00
- Check by phone service $5.00
- Stop payments – each $30.00
- Outgoing wire transfer $30.00
- Copy of draft or corporate check $5.00
- Certifying Draft $3.00
- Statement copy, each month $5.00
- Corporate check- first check free $2.00
- Account reconciliation & research $15.00/hr
- Legal processing (garnishment, levies) $35.00
- Escheat fee $50.00
- Verification of deposit fee $10.00
- Incorrect Address/Returned Mail fee $5.00
- ATM withdrawal/deposit $2.00
- ATM/Debit Card Pin reissue $5.00
- Collateral Protection Insurance processing fee $30.00
- Account reopen fee (within 1 year) $10.00
- Activity printout of account $1.00
- Notary fee $5.00
- Service Center fee $2.00
- Monthly Maintenance Fee ***$3.00
Safe Deposit Boxes:
- 2 X 5 $10.00
- 3X5 $20.00
- 3X10 $30.00
- 5X10 $40.00
- 15X10 $60.00
- New Keys $10.00
- Drill Box $250.00
***A monthly maintenance fee of $3.00 will be imposed each month if the average daily balance, for your regular savings account for the month, falls below $250.00 or if you have one of the following: checking account, certificate, IRA, loan or Visa
E STATEMENTS FREE
SHARE TO SHARE TRANSFERS FREE
CHECK COPIES 1st TWO ARE FREE – .75 EACH ADDITIONAL
Please Note: The Credit Union Is Not Responsible For The Content Of Alternate Web Sites